The files in the archive are already sorted.
The first step is to install the parent theme that you find in the official WordPress theme directory: Kadence. This is a light theme, so both Kadence and my Kadence child theme won’t weigh down your website.
- Install Kadence Parent Theme: go > WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add new > Kadence (search for it in the search bar and then install and activate it).
- Install my Kadence Child Theme: how to install it?
- Unzip the file you bought in my shop titled (FULL) Theme Name.
- Import Child Theme. Then go > WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Add new > Upload Theme (upload file number one that you find inside my archive named “1. [Theme Name] Theme.zip.” — for example “Becka Rose Theme.zip). Very important: do not unzip this latest archive, but upload it directly in zip format. Then, activate your child theme.
- Import Demo Settings. Make sure you have installed and activated the Customizer Import / Export plugin that I listed for you earlier. Then go back to your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Export/Import (at the bottom of the list) > Import > Import my file n°2 (.dat format) + Download and import image files > Import > Publish.
- Import Content. Go back to your WordPress Dashboard > Tools > Import > WordPress (at the bottom of the list) > Upload my file n°3 (.xml format) > Run Importer > Upload file and import.
Congratulations, you have successfully imported the theme you purchased! Now go ahead to find out how to customize it.